Tour Code: DM3W
Tour Name: Ballarat Sovereign Hill with Wildlife Day Tour
Distance from City: 1.5 hrs approx
Departure: 08.30-09.00 hrs
Return: 17.00 hrs
Pickup Location: City Centre
This morning you will have the opportunity of visiting the Ballarat Region. First you will visit Ballarat Wildlife Park before visiting Sovereign Hill Gold Mine. The Ballarat Wildlife Park is a well-planned wildlife park where you can have opportunities to meet native Australian animals, where you can feed Kangaroos and cuddle a koala with chance to have a photo. Then visit Sovereign Hill, to absorb the history of the goldrush era, the perfectly re-created 1850's goldmining settlement. Relive the life in an underground adventure to join in Red Hill underground mines tour. Wander the main street to visit goldsmiths, craftsmen and traders, and enjoy browsing the unique period-style stores along with real-life characters and story re-enactments. Watch traditional skills being practised using age-old techniques by wood turners and metalurgists. Pan for gold at the creek and also view the famous Ballarat gold collection at the Gold Museum.
- Entrance fee & guided tour with ranger at Ballarat Wildlife Park (on DM3W tour)
- Entrance fee at Sovereign Hill, Underground Red Hill Mine tour and Gold Museum
- Seat In Coach transport with Indonesia/Malay/English commentary by our driver guide
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Please bring a jacket, comfortable walking shoes and of course your camera!
- This tour is based on minimum 4 adults departure, if less than this we may join you with our other coach share partner (English commentary) at no extra cost
- This tour is based on Seat In Coach (SIC) transportation which is not private charter vehicle
You will be required to make payment using the following methods:
- by credit card - online using PayPal as our merchant partnerfromthe members area/dashboard after booking.
NOTE: Our pricing is already including credit card fees surcharge.
- by cash transfer - once you have the payment slip/proof you may upload it in the members area/dashboard or scan email us.
If you are not sure you may contact us directly to arrange alternative ways to pay as per below contact details (24 hours):
Mobile/Whatsapp: +62 813 5461 9888 (Indonesia) or +61 414 481 388 (Australia)
Telephone: +62 21 2287 0474 (Indonesia) or +61 3 9931 0350 (Australia)
- Children aged 3 years and up to 11 years must pay child price
- Adultprice apply to persons 12 years and over.
- Children 2 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap at own risk). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Pick Up Locations:
- Please wait outside the building of your chosen meeting point 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Pick up times may vary depending on traffic.
- If your pick up location is not on the list please choose the nearest location to you or you may contact us latest 48 hours prior to arrange a special pick up for you.
- No hotel drop-offs after half day city tours,you will be dropped at a central location in the city centre (one location drop off point only), where you can walk back home whilst shopping or exploring the city.