Tour Code: DS2
Tour Name: Blue Mountain Wildlife & Aboriginal Experience Day Tour
Distance from City: 2 hrs approx
Departure: 09:00 hrs
Return: 17:00 hrs
Pickup Location: City Centre
Travel west beyond the suburban sprawl of Sydney into rugged beauty of World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. First you will visit a local Wildlife Park to see Australian native animals such as Koala, Kangaroo, Wombat, etc. Perhaps you may have your photo taken with the cuddly koala. Take stop at the Katoomba Township for free time to explore and shopping at the local shops. Visit Waradah Aboriginal Centre. The Waradah Aboriginal Centre is a landmark place that showcases the extraordinary talents and proud celebration of Aboriginal Indigenous culture, art and dance. Then proceed to Blue Mountain to see magnificent steep valleys, canyons and the Three Sisters. Ride on the Scenic Railway, Skyway and Cableway (unlimited). Afterward board your coach to return to Sydney passing by Sydney Olympic Park.
- Wildlife Park Admission fees
- Scenic World Admission fees to ride Scenic Railway, Cableway & Skyway (unlimited rides)
- Waradah Aboriginal Centre for cultural performance
- Seat In Coach transport with Indonesia/Malay/English commentary by our driver guide
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Please bring a jacket, comfortable walking shoes and of course your camera!
- This tour is based on minimum 4 adults departure, if less than this we may join you with our other coach share partner (English commentary) at no extra cost
- This tour is based on Seat In Coach (SIC) transportation which is not private charter vehicle
You will be required to make payment using the following methods:
- by credit card - online using PayPal as our merchant partner from the members area/dashboard after booking.
NOTE: Our pricing is already including credit card fees surcharge.
- by cash transfer - once you have the payment slip/proof you may upload it in the members area/dashboard or scan email us.
If you are not sure you may contact us directly to arrange alternative ways to pay as per below contact details (24 hours):
Mobile/Whatsapp: +62 813 5461 9888 (Indonesia) or +61 414 481 388 (Australia)
Telephone: +62 21 2287 0474 (Indonesia) or +61 3 9931 0350 (Australia)
- Children aged 3 years and up to 11 years must pay child price
- Adultprice apply to persons 12 years and over.
- Children 2 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap at own risk). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Pick Up Locations:
- Please wait outside the building of your chosen meeting point 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Pick up times may vary depending on traffic.
- If your pick up location is not on the list please choose the nearest location to you or you may contact us latest 48 hours prior to arrange a special pick up for you.
- No hotel drop-offs after half day city tours,you will be dropped at a central location in the city centre (one location drop off point only), where you can walk back home whilst shopping or exploring the city.