Tour Code: DM4
Tour Name: Mt Dandenong & Yarra Valley Day Tour
Distance from City: 1 hour approx
Departure: 08.30-09.00 hrs
Return: 17.00 hrs
Pickup Location: City Centre
Ride the historic Puffing Billy Steam Train for a memorable journey on Australia's most notable narrow gauge railway. Ride through the lush forests of the Sherbrooke Forest filled with giant fern trees and the distinctive calls of Australian native animals. Experience bird feeding at Kalista forest before proceed to Sky High for a stunning view of Melbourne from high above Mt Dandenong. Then proceed to experience the picturesque Yarra Valley and taste their wines at one of the award winning wineries. Continue on to visit Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery to have chocolate tasting. Enjoy the beauty and serenity of the Yarra Valley landscape as we return our journey back to Melbourne.
- Puffing Billy Steam Train (Belgrave to Menzies Creek or done in reverse)
- Bird feeding in the forest
- Yarra Valley Winery for wine tasting at local winery
- Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for Chocolate Tasting
- Seat In Coach transport with Indonesia/Malay/English commentary by our driver guide
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Please bring a jacket, comfortable walking shoes and of course your camera!
- This tour is based on minimum 4 adults departure, if less than this we may join you with our other coach share partner (English commentary) at no extra cost
- This tour is based on Seat In Coach (SIC) transportation which is not private charter vehicle
You will be required to make payment using the following methods:
- by credit card - online using PayPal as our merchant partner from the members area/dashboard after booking.
NOTE: Our pricing is already including credit card fees surcharge.
- by cash transfer - once you have the payment slip/proof you may upload it in the members area/dashboard or scan email us.
If you are not sure you may contact us directly to arrange alternative ways to pay as per below contact details (24 hours):
Mobile/Whatsapp: +62 813 5461 9888 (Indonesia) or +61 414 481 388 (Australia)
Telephone: +62 21 2287 0474 (Indonesia) or +61 3 9931 0350 (Australia)
- Children aged 3 years and up to 11 years must pay child price
- Adultprice apply to persons 12 years and over.
- Children 2 years and under are free if not occupying a seat (ie, must sit in parent's/carer's lap at own risk). If a seat is required, child fare applies.
Pick Up Locations:
- Please wait outside the building of your chosen meeting point 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Pick up times may vary depending on traffic.
- If your pick up location is not on the list please choose the nearest location to you or you may contact us latest 48 hours prior to arrange a special pick up for you.
- No hotel drop-offs after half day city tours,you will be dropped at a central location in the city centre (one location drop off point only), where you can walk back home whilst shopping or exploring the city.